Re: libdebian-installer3 missing on sarge, problems for d-i?

> because they depend on libdebian-installer3 and that one is not on sarge but

Same happens with libparted1.6-0 which is also needed and is not in sarge.

I'm happy to see that the other problem I was going to report now,
autopartkit depending on di-fake, is already fixed.

Well, I have hacked my mirror so that both libdebian-installer3 and
libparted1.6-0 are on my debian-installer Packages file and so that the new
autopartkit is also on the mirror and I have finally been able to get all
the 81 udebs on the cd without the dependencies being broken (debian-cd
doesn't seem to care about versions, so maybe some may still be broken).

The only other weird thing I have found is that the udeb packages depend on
libc6 2.3.1 and so debian-cd pulls into the cd libc6 (2.2.5 the one in
sarge) instead of using libc-udeb which he already has on the cd. I don't
know if this happens with some other dependencies of the udebs.

Regards...
--
Manty/BestiaTester -> http://manty.net