autopartkit_0.34_i386.changes is NEW
(new) autopartkit_0.34.dsc standard debian-installer
(new) autopartkit_0.34.tar.gz standard debian-installer
(new) autopartkit_0.34_i386.udeb standard debian-installer
Automatically Partition Hard Drives (unsafe)
This module will automatically partition the harddrive on which you wish
to install Debian GNU/Linux. It will keep any existing partition and use
the free space available. If there is no space it will try to resize
FAT partition (but it'll leave around 25% free space in each FAT
At the present time is uses only libparted and is therefore limited to
architecture supported by libparted (i386 only?).
autopartkit is a minimal package used by debian-installer.
Changes: autopartkit (0.34) unstable; urgency=low
* Get the package working with libparted 1.6.
* Change default filesystem from ext3 to ext2. I was wrong
thinking ext3 was supported in libparted 1.6.
* Add forgotten postinst script.
* Make it easier to select default disk label type at run time.
* Use 'msdos' disk label type on platforms where the proper type is
unknown. This avoids a compile error on these platforms.
* Log default disk label type.
* Code cleanup to avoid some compile warnings.
* Reinsert versioned depend on po-debconf. This will make sure the
templates use UTF-8.
* Add more specific depend for virtual package libcdebconf-dev.
* Remove yes/no from autopartkit/confirm template, correct spelling.
* Make sure PED_DONE() is called on successfull termination.
Announcing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.