adam di carlo is back

Hey guys, I was unsubscribed from this group and swamped with RL work
for a while, but I'm back.  If there are any issues folks need my
attention on that were sent here, please resend them to me directly.

If you do want my attention, its sometimes best to send mail directly
to me.  I don't mind being CC'd directly on messages too (gnus is nice
enuf to remove dup'd messages for me).

FYI, my only offical duty at the moment is managing the CVS area and
passwords and such.  I will try to get some time to also look at the
install-docs bugs and fix some doc issues for the 3.0rX release of
boot-floppies, but I don't want to stop anyone else from doing that
work instead.... :)