woody disc install failures

Am trying to install the jigdo iso version of woody on my i386 with a scsi drive (also has one ide drive currently filled with other stuff). The system is on an ethernet10/100 card to a T1.

Disc 1 does not see the scsi which is where I want Linux to go, while the disc 5 partitions OK, but throws an error saying it can't find the rescue.bin and bf2.4/drivers.tgz.

Please advise a solution as I am very much looking forward to getting it working here, and later to install at home.

Which install disc should I be using? Or is it something else...?

Regards,
JP

Joseph A. Price III, Ph.D.
Professor of Pathology