Re: [cdebconf] slang frontend

On Thu, Dec 05, 2002 at 01:44:47PM +0100, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> [Martin Sjögren]
> > Build cdebconf-udeb as usual, and then, in the build dir
>
> Is there any way to get the slang frontend working without rebuilding
> cdebconf?

No, I can't see that happening...

> > fakeroot make TYPE=cdrom # net should work too I suppose
> > sudo make TYPE=cdrom floppy_image
>
> This will make 2.88MiB floppy.  How do you get it booting in VMWare?
>
> > I then built a CD that boots from that image, and it worked *shrug*
>
> Nice. :-)

Yeah, I've got a CD building script that uses the 2.88MiB floppy as boot
sector, that works in vmware.

> The Skolelinux CD fail to install at the moment.  anna do not install
> any udebs from CD.  Is the latest udebs working for you?

I can get stuff from the CD yes, no problems there... mkfs is bugging a
bit:

touch: /var/lib/di-utils-mkfs/_dev_discs_disc0_part2: No such file or directory

otherwise it seems to work fine *taps feet waiting for the base system to
install*

Man, running vmware over ssh is slow.

If you like, I can put up my CD-building scripts on p.d.o when I get home
tonight (late), I don't have time right now...

/Martin

--
Martin Sjögren
  martin@strakt.com              ICQ : 41245059