menu item numbering

Currently, the menu ordering is a bit chaotic.  I therefore propose we
do something like this; order it into stages.  The names aren't the
best, but I think it's clear what I want.

0 -> 10 Reserved

10 -> 20 Preparation
- ethdetect
- netcfg-{dhcp,static}
- cdrom-detect

20 -> 30 Installer setup
- anna

30 -> 40 Disk detection & etc
- hddetect

40 -> 50 Disk preparation
- fdisk
- mkfs
- evms

50 -> 60 Mount

60 -> 70 Base install
Install base system

70 -> 80 Post-base-install
- Install bootloader
- prebaseconfig

80 -> 90 Reserved

90 -> 100 Neverdefault
- Execute a shell

does this sound like a reasonable division of the number space?
Martin also suggested that no menu items should have the same number.
If so, we need to allocate numbers and track which have been given
out.

                                                                      `. `'
                                                                        `-