[dbootstrap] Renaming "essential modules" to "third-party modules"

Hello,

I have seen some confusion of newbies because of the "Preload Modules
from a Floppy" beeing one of the first menu entries in the main menu.
They think that they would need it to install the driver for their NIC
or pcmcia card, so they insert the "drivers*" floppy and expect it to
contain the driver they want (that is the SuSE way, you run this
pre-boot floppy and you can install the drivers from an additional
floppy). To distuingish clearly between the drivers.bin set and preload
floppies, I suggest to rename the menu entry:

"Preload Modules from a Floppy"

"Preload third-party modules from a Floppy"

Any objections?

Gruss/Regards,
Eduard.
--
"Manche Menschen tun nichts - aber sie tun es auf eine faszinierende
Weise."   ---   Malaparte, Curzio (eigentlich: Suckert, Kurt Erich)