a simple d-i home page

I finally found the 5 minutes to do this.

http://people.debian.org/~mbc/di.html

It points to cvs, the mailing list, the status, the todo list, and the
alpha goals.

If you have any other suggestions for things to go there, let me know
and I'll add them.

Also, should I put more specific cvs instructions? Or should dd's just
know how to get the source?

michael

--
michael cardenas       | lead software engineer, lindows.com
hyperpoem.net          | GNU/Linux software developer

"Between thought and expression lies a lifetime."
- Lou Reed