another volunteer

Hi,

Another volunteer signing up to help debian-installer.

As console-tools maintainer, I'm probably the person to help with the
keyboard choice  questions :-), or is that already being done?

I've checked out CVS, read the docs. I haven't found any section for
selecting the keyboard yet. I'm unsure from the docs - should I write a
udeb (based on cdebconf) to get the keyboard choice?  And if so, what
should I do with the result? (in a live debian system, its stored in
/etc/console/boottime.kmap.gz)

It looks like taking the code from boot-floppies and converting it to
cdebconf and udeb is the way to start. Is this correct?

--
Alastair McKinstry <mckinstry@debian.org>
GPG Key fingerprint = 9E64 E714 8E08 81F9 F3DC  1020 FA8E 3790 9051 38F4

He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy from
oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that
will reach to himself.

- --Thomas Paine