Re: cvs commit to debian-installer/retriever/cdrom by sjogren

ons 2002-11-13 klockan 00.08 skrev Joey Hess:
> >   New retriever protocol (see changes to doc/retriever.txt)
>
> I'll bite. Why do we need suite support in debian-installer? I hope it
> will always consist of nothing but free software, therefore in the main
> suite.

Oh, the suite is not what's new, that's been there for a while (not
added by me). What I did add was having $1 be a command (currently only
'retrieve'), since I want to add a 'cleanup' command too (perhaps to let
a floppy retriever unmount the floppy...) and if we need to put back the
special case on Packages file, that would be a cleaner way to do it.

/Martin