Re: debian-installer - templates for kernelargs, bootdev, rootdev

[Bastian Blank]
> hi folks
>
> i'd like to add templates to the namespace of debian-installer for
> kernelargs, rootdev and bootdev. they should be read and used if
> possible by the different bootloader installer.
>
> i need the first (kernelargs), because some different packages must
> add parameters to them.

The current grub package (install-grub and update-grub) do not support
supplying these parameters as arguments during first time install.
The grub maintainer do not seem to accept patches (at least my
bugreport #158485 is still unsolved), so I'm not sure how you can fix
this the proper way.