Re: Where do i find "configured-network"

> Oh, and please don't CC me, I'm on the list.

The list settings on the debian lists make for some extra work in sylpheed...
but shure i'll try.

When i do only "Reply", i get the mail address to the person i reply to in
"To:", if i choose "Reply All", a copy of it goes to the list.

O well... i guess i have to edit all "To:" and "Cc:" to get it right, can't
seem to find any setting in sylpheed that would fix this, i know that it's
possible to change this on server level(SeLinux has changed this on their
lists).

--
Joakim Kolsjö