Trying out http://people.debian.org/~tfheen/d-i

I just tested the net-1440.img boot floppy, and i figure you might be
intrested in some of the things i noticed.

Things that did work:
* Static network setup
* Downloading the udeb's

Things that did not work:

* DHCP(did not write down the error msg this time, i might do that next time)
* The 'rtl8139' module are not included on this floppy, however '8139too' are
  and that one worked just fine.
* I got this error msg(many times):
  kmod: failed to exec /sbin/modprobe -s -k net-pf1, errno = 2

I did not have the opportunity to install anything on my disk because
my disk driver(ATA-100; PDC20265) was not supported. I will maybe create
a floppy with this support later to try out installing all the way. But if
this driver would fit on tfheen's floppy would be really nice.

Im very intrested in sub-projects like this one and "Debian on the Desktop".
I would like to be able to recomend debian to more people... as it's the best
GNU/Linux distrubution i know. As some things still exists that makes it
hard to novice and/or *ix-novice users, i can't always recomend it.

--
Joakim Kolsjö
A member of The Swedish Linux Society, http://se.linux.org.