Re: Debian-Installer Alpha Release

Matt Kraai wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 08, 2002 at 12:23:45PM -0400, Joey Hess wrote:
> > Anthony Towns wrote:
> > > Once you have, dump them in ~<whoever>/public_html/ on auric, and we
> > > can start thinking about where we're going next.
> >
> > http://people.debian.org/~joeyh/debian-installer/cdrom/cdrom144-1440.img
>
> Would you please also build nightly net images?

Well I've worked out a disgusting way to let a regular user build a d-i
floppy image, and so I will now be uploading daily builds of all
available image types, including 2.8 and 1.4 MB cdrom boot images to
<http://people.debian.org/~joeyh/debian-installer/daily/images/>

(The old url points into there for now.)

--
see shy jo