Re: Debian-Installer Alpha Release

Anthony Towns wrote:
> So, the CD folks are starting to get automated CD images of testing going
> (http://gluck.debian.org/debian-cd/testing/isos/i386/sarge-i386-[1-8].iso)
> and they're wanting to make them bootable. Hence, it's time to give you
> lot a spot in the sun.

Is that supposed to be access controlled so I can't list the directory
over the web?

> Once you have, dump them in ~<whoever>/public_html/ on auric, and we
> can start thinking about where we're going next.

Hmm, I have to recompile my kernel before I can do that. Silly floppy
build target wants vfat support.. Somebody else could just run
"dpkg-checkbuilddeps && sudo make TYPE=cdrom floppy_image" in the
meantime.

--
see shy jo