Re: po-debconf and debconf DDTP

Denis Barbier wrote:
> I disagree, developers won't incorporate po-debconf translated files if
> they are using debconf-utils, and vice versa.

I hope that in the not too distant future the obvious thing to do if a
translator sends you a po-debconf file will be to run debconf-gettextize
and continue on using po-debconf. Note that there is not anything
obvious to do if you're already using po-debconf and get a debconf-utils
file. In the interim it may be best for translators to use the format
the package is currently using, but I do hope you will soon not have to
worry about it.

--
see shy jo