Cannot boot Debian from floppy on an Acer 950 Notebook

I want to install Debian Linux on an Acer 950 Notebook (rather old: Pentium
120MHz, 16MB Ram). I downloaded the rescue floppy image (I tried those from
the idepci, the save and the current folder). With each of them I get the
start screen with boot: in the end. I just pressed enter because I don't know
if I need any arguments but I just get the message: Boot failed: please
change disks and press a key to continue.
I hope you can help me!
Matthias