Re: Installing woody on SparcServer20 over serial terminal

On Sat, Aug 17, 2002 at 06:22:12PM +0100, Dan Walrond wrote:

> But once I get into the installation program the screen displays rubbish.
> I've tried giving the kernel a few different options but it doesn't make
> a difference. The serial terminal is a Wyse WY-60.

AFAIK serial console assumes a terminal compatible with the vt100 family.
IIRC the Wyse-60 does not belong in this category. If you have another
system around, I suggest trying minicom or cu on a Linux console instead,
that should work.

HTH,
Karsten
--