Re: cvs commit to debian-installer/tools/grub-installer/debian by walters

On Mon, 2002-07-29 at 03:26, Colin Walters wrote:
> On Mon, 2002-07-29 at 02:48, Debian Boot CVS Master wrote:
> > Repository: debian-installer/tools/grub-installer/debian
>
> Ugh.  I don't know how that happened.  I'll fix that ASAP.

Ok, turns out that since I just did 'cp -a grub-installer
yaboot-installer' in order to get a skeleton directory, it copied the
CVS directories too, so when I tried to commit the yaboot-installer
stuff CVS thought I was committing to grub-installer.  Confusing.

Anyways, this should be fixed.  Sorry for the extra commit message spam
:)