README on woody CD not updated?

Hi,

I've just created the woody install CDs using jigdo on the files from
http://non-us.cdimage.debian.org/jigdo-area/current/jigdo/i386 (the "Europe"
link from http://www.debian.org/CD/jigdo-cd/ for the official files).

The README.txt and README.html have not been updated for the final release.
They carry this very disconcerting message:

Last-Minute Notes
=================

     * You should keep in mind that this is an unofficial CD of the
       current development version of the Debian system. This means that
       all sorts of bugs may be present anywhere in the system.

Similarly just above that the README file says:

Upgrading
=========
   At this moment, woody-specific upgrade procedures are not yet
   available. In the mean time, use the potato procedures, available on
   your local Debian mirror in the
   /debian/dists/potato/main/upgrade-i386/ directory.

That's no longer true is it?  The woody upgrade notes are now ready aren't
they?

Have the README files slipped through the system at the last moment?

Drew

p.s. please CC me, I'm not subscribed to this list.

--
PGP public key available at http://people.debian.org/~dparsons/drewskey.txt
Fingerprint: A110 EAE1 D7D2 8076 5FE0  EC0A B6CE 7041 6412 4E4A