3 Problems

Hello,

First two problems come actually from the site:

1. if you wantio to download install the stuff,
'install' then you go on an infinite loop from
installfromnetwork->fromfloppies->download->mirrors->installfromnetwork.
Fun fun fun. No files.
2. The mirrors are NOT organized as described, I mean
they are mirroring very few of the actual stuff, so I
wouldn't call them mirrors. Until I went to the US
(slower) site, I wasn't able to find any Alpha port
packages. Maybe they are simply _not_ where the
documentation says... (for sure not in
/dists/stable/main). The directories are there, but
containing just the Packages.gz.

3. this is a rawrite.exe problem.
It simply cannot find filenames with underscores,
that's pretty lousy because you have first to figure
out, then to rename all your *.bin files that are
gracefully shipped with underscores, like
milo_alcor.bin Apparently nobody else tried to use
them, huh. And what's wrong with underscores anyway?

All the best,
Sorin