Re: Running translated install system from harddisk?

Philip Blundell:

> I'm not sure which help text you're referring to.

The short note at the top of the dialog, stating what will happen next.

> Did the release notes show up properly?

> As for the menu, you're saying that each individual line was either
> present or missing, right?

> Can you give a couple of specific examples of lines that were blank?

On the first screen after the language selection, I see:

Configure keyboard, blank, Configure keyboard, blank × 3, Activate
swap, blank × 5, Config drivers, Config PCMCIA, blank, Configure
hostname, Configure network, blank × 9.

All the texts that appear are translated, though.

Please Cc replies to me,
Peter - I do not read or respond to mail with HTML attachments.
  Statement concerning unsolicited e-mail according to Swedish law: