Re: Running translated install system from harddisk?

Philip Blundell:

> I don't think the installer will search for XLP on a hard disk, only a

Ah. Are there any cd images available that will do a network
installation, but that has all the translations? The only netinstall
images I have seen has had the language choose explicitly disabled.

Please Cc replies to me.
Peter - I do not read or respond to mail with HTML attachments.
  Statement concerning unsolicited e-mail according to Swedish law: