Re: Segfaulting while building tftpimage on MIPS

On Mon, Jun 24, 2002 at 05:46:36PM +0200, Jan-Hendrik Palic wrote:

> while building bootfloppies (current version, not cvs), I got this.
[SNIP]
> I: building tftp image in tftpboot-r4k-ip22.img
> ./tftpboot.sh: line 78: 17920 Segmentation fault      addinitrd
> $tftpimage $rootimage $tftpimage.tmp
> E: ./tftpboot.sh abort

Which kernel were you using? The default Debian 2.4.17-r4k-ip22 or
a newer one? There seem to be problems with addinitrd and newer
kernels. Guido wants to abort addinitrd in the future and is
working on an alternative solution.

Regards,
Karsten
--