Re: [d-i] [Patch] error in cdebconf/configure.in

* Thomas Poindessous

| the test for detecting libbogl is wrong, here is a patch

checked in and autoconfed.  Thanks.  :)

(I'm not sure whether you are on the list so cc-ing you, since I've
only gotten a response when Cc-ing you earlier.  Please give me
feedback whether you are on the list or not, thanks :)

                                                                      `. `'
                                                                        `-