install a woody

Hello everybody

I just want to ask you a question about installing a woody and the installation process.

i install a woody on a dell poweredge 6400, so i get the rescue and root floppies.
I also get the CD1 of the woody distrib.

During installation, the process asked me if i want to add another source with apt,... i answer "yes" to get the others woody packages from ftp.

After the installation, the computer worked fine... good

But i see in the /etc/apt/sources.list that it adds the "woody" CD1 and the ftps
ftp://.....debian.org/debian stable .....

why stable ???? i want the testing (<=> woody)

the problem is in the installation process: it didn't ask if i wanted to add packages with ftp using stable or testing or sid distribution.

is there another way to avoid this problem???

Thanks a lot

Sylvain