Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 15:31:29 +0200
From: Tom Deprez <tom.deprez@uz.kuleuven.ac.be>
To: debian-sparc@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: Installation on SPARCSTATION 20

I found a way to solve the problem. If I do not use a seperate partition for
/boot then it works...
Why is that?

But, now I'm facing another problem :-(.
During the first part of installation my cd-rom was recognised. Now the
installation keeps me
asking for the path.... (which path anyway? eg /dev/cdrom?)

When I try to mount, I get the message:

/dev/cdrom is not a block device.

What am I doing wrong? The cdrom was recognised during the first
installation fase....

Regards,
Tom.