Re: grub splashimage support?

Hi all.

Basically upstream is not yet willing to support this. I'd like to have
it as well but don't want the extra burden to be all on me. Upstream is
planing to add this support after version 1.0 so they say. I was planing
to talk with one of the people that create these patches and see if they
are willing to support it.  I'd prefer not to add something that broke
and had to be removed at a later date.

So I'm not against the functionality, just having to support it by myself.

All this is in the README.Debian

Hope that helps.

--
Jason

"I hope you learn speaking English proper I hope speak I me you."
     -- Branden Robinson, 2001