Re: 3.0 and boot-floppies

barbier@linuxfr.org (Denis Barbier) writes:

> I asked days ago on debian-boot@l.d.o if French install manual could be
> incorporated.
> As I receive no answer, I committed the necessary changes to publish
> it on w.d.o.; let me know if this is harmful.
>
> There are still some l10n problems:
>   * in po2sgml (bug#144267)
>   * untranslatable entities in defaults.ent (e.g. 'enterkey')
> I would like to fix them, but of course it is very late.  OTOH fixes are
> quite trivial and should not break current documentation.
> Do you think I could fix them or do you prefer me waiting for 3.0r1?

Go ahead and do what you have to do.  Changes in CVS are for the next
boot-floppies version.  Whether that is 3.0r1 or 3.0 is between me and
the release manager.   So don't worry about it.  You can commit to CVS
with impunity -- in fact, anything that updates translations or fixes
problems is always welcome, so do not hesitate.