Pre release needs

This is a final call for changes to the release notes that should be
commited before the 1st of May to get to me within 24 hours, most people
have already sent me anything if relevent. I dont know when the CDs will
be generated but i suspect enough time should be left between you
sending me changes and the release.

I need statically compiled versions of apt, dpkg and debconf in the
http://http.us.debian.org/debian/dists/woody/main/upgrade-<arch>
directory for all architectures that contained slink.

And i'd just like to wish everyone a happy, prosperous and safe May Day.
Thanks to everyone who makes Debian the greatest OS in the world!

Cheers
--
Rob 'robster' Bradford
http://robster.org.uk