patch for debian-boot/boot-floppies/scripts/rootdisk/messages/C/release_notes

I didn't want to step on anyone's toes by committing the following
change without bringing it up here.

There was a discussion on #debian-devel complaining about the use of the
word 'unpaid' when referring to the debian developers. Below is
a suggested change. I will commit it in a few days if there are no
objections.

In debian-boot/boot-floppies/scripts/rootdisk/messages/C/release_notes:

- Debian's developers are unpaid volunteers from all around the world,
+ Debian is created by a worldwide team of over 900 volunteers
  collaborating via the Internet. We have formed the non-profit

The main objection I can see is that all 21 translations would need to
be updated.

--
James (Jay) Treacy
treacy@debian.org