Re: debiandoc-sgml issues (html being lynx/links unfriendly)

On Sun, Apr 21, 2002 at 07:40:19PM -0500, Ardo van Rangelrooij wrote:
> [debiandoc-sgml] now builds PDF and PS output in a bi-stable loop
> (so various Makefiles can now be cleaned up and bug #134701 is closed).

I've no idea about code or what you mean by "bi-stable", so excuse me if I'm
asking a completely clueless question. Adam Di Carlo told me that the
debiandoc2latex* scripts used to run LaTeX a fixed number of times and that
that was the reason why he did all those ugly things in his makefiles.

This is the problem that is now fixed?

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.