3.0.23 for mips/i386 Was: boot-floppies manual

On Wed, Apr 17, 2002 at 03:12:23PM +0200, Guido Guenther wrote:
> Hi everyone,
> now that the woody release is coming close, the boot-floppies manual

BTW: Do we get 3.0.23 for mips with the linux.bi fix in - Otherwise
we'll have to live with the errata written down somewhere for at least a
year (or 2 until the next major release) ? I have just
tried to use the 3.0.22 floppys on i386 (The normal ones) which are
broken too - The DOS gfx/line characters are not displayed and in some
occasions the screen gets garbled completely which requires some
experience on how to continue (Either by knowing ctrl-l works or by
knowing how many steps with cursor keys to do to continue)

3.0.23 for i386 and mips at least anyone ?

Flo
Nine nineth on september the 9th              Welcome to the new billenium