Re: [patch] Updated brazilian portuguese (pt_BR) documentation/index.pt.html.m4 translation

Gleydson Mazioli da Silva <gleydson@debian.org> writes:

> Adam, the Portuguese build is fine now (I'd fixed a wrong tag on the pt_BR documentation).
> Could you try to build these stuff now? :)

I found some remaining problems but fixed those and it seems good now.
I'll rebuild one last time and then commit it to add these.

Gleydson, you can save my time by doing 'make LINGUA=pt lint-docs'
before committing any changes.  This does a damn good check of the
SGML validity for all arches.