language keymap selection

Hi,

I just tried Chris Lawrence's CD image to install Debian. Being able to
select my native language was so cute :)

However, there was a pointless screen after the language selection. It asked
me for a Croatian keymap, and yet both of them were named exactly the same.
I now looked at boot-floppies/utilities/dbootstrap/langs/croatian.* and
saw the problem -- one choice is for arch="i386 powerpc arm" and the other
is for arch="sparc".

Will anything bad happen if an ix86 user selects the second choice and gets
the sparc keymap?

What about the users of other architectures?

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.