[patch] Updated documentation/pt/hardware.sgml brazilian portuguese (pt_BR) translation:w

Hi Gleydson,

Here's a patch which will *really* bring documentation/pt/hardware.sgml
up-to-date with its english counterpart. It's also updated so doc-check
headers points to the right engish original version.

I'm CC:'ing debian-boot@l.d.o so someone could apply it if, for some
reason, you could not commit my changes.

Regards,

--
||  Andre Luis Lopes                   andrelop@ig.com.br               ||