Re: cvs commit to boot-floppies/documentation by gleydson

Hi Adam,

Adam Di Carlo <adam@onshore-devel.com> escreveu em 11 Apr 2002 01:58:35 -0400:
> Is the portuguese install manual suitable for building by default?  Is
> it reasonable in sync with the woody changes?

Yes, we (debian-l10n team) only need to update two files, but the install manual content
is almost fully in sync with Woody release (for i386, at least). We only need to do some
revisions to fix some typos in translation. All reference erros are fixed and, it's building
from CVS :)

> How about the release notes and dselect manual?

Well, the dselect-beginner was updated by my girlfriend :-)
The release notes needs to be translated yet, if nobody
claim for it, I'll do the update.

> If so, I can enable them...

Yes, I only need to do a last revision in the files (post-install and inst-methods were translated
from scratch), but these will be on CVS soon as possible :)

Regards

Gleydson Mazioli da Silva
gleydson@debian.org
gleydson@cipsga.org.br

Pergunta para um advogado:
- Quanto você me cobra pra responder duas perguntas?

Resposta do advogado.
- Quinhentos reais. Qual é a segunda pergunta?