Re: doc-web build

On Tue, Apr 09, 2002 at 08:44:07AM -0400, Adam Di Carlo wrote:
> I notice that the doc-web build is now broken, that it tries to
> install the release notes before building them.

Uh, it does? I don't see this behaviour. This particular problem I can't
explain instantly, because I haven't changed the structure of the
all-arch-all-lang-relnotes rule, it still basically does:

        for arch in $(arches); do
          for lang in $(relnotes-langs); do
            $(MAKE) LINGUA=$$lang architecture=$$arch
              release-notes-html release-notes-text

ISTR it did the same before my recent changes.

My last doc-web build finished on klecker last night successfully. It
produced no errors but the ignored PDF ones, took 24 minutes, and
created 51 MB of files in arch/.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.