solution for base-config/cat:: problem

#include <hallo.h>
Raphael Hertzog wrote on Mon Apr 08, 2002 um 11:31:46PM:

> The "cat:: missing command" is an error which someone else already
> reported to debian-cd when using the bf24 flavor.

Chris: Please, use ALL arguments from particular syslinux.cfg files. I
was able to reproduce this bug. IMHO caused by missing ram_size
specification, so the ramdisk-filesystem gets random IO errors, so the
dbootstrap_settings file is not written correctly (contains "cat:
input/outpur error") and base-config dies while parsing it.

I extracted the rootfs from your image, built an own CD with it (rest
was from bf2.4 flavor), and it worked fine.

Gruss/Regards,
Eduard.
--
Lambda-Kalkuel ist fuer Hacker so was wie das, was fuer Jedis "Die Macht"
darstellt. Das, worauf man zurueckgreift, wenn man ganz abartig schwierige