Re: newt boxes displaying problems (translation problem)

Hi,

I recently added more TRANS messages saying to keep these under 63
characters.  If you see a string that is too long and doesn't have an
appropriate TRANS message, please add it.  So far all the strings I
have seen us talking about have such a TRANS message (as of a few days
ago).

-David