Re: isolinux test image, debian-cd changes available

> Chris,
>
> This works on several of my hosts.  I do not get an innitial
> kernel selection screen, but if you hit F3 (and read) you can
> select one of the several flavors of boot-disks..
>
> REAL COOL !
>
> If this works for others, I am in favor of removing the MULTIBOOT
> option from boot-i386, as it only seemed to work on some BIOS's.
> This also gets to where we should be, at least the option of a
> 2.4.x kernel on CD#1 !   Good work.

I also say go for ISOLinux... I have been using it for many installers I
use internally, and has worked perfectly. Ok, I admit, I have not tested
it with machines lower than 486, but... I don't remember seeing a 386 able
to boot from a CD! :)

--
Gunnar Wolf - gwolf@campus.iztacala.unam.mx - (+52-55)5623-1118
PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23