Re: isolinux test image, debian-cd changes available (updates)

On Sun, 7 Apr 2002, Chris Lawrence wrote:

> On Apr 07, Chris Lawrence wrote:
> > (CC'd to debian-boot since the discussion there seems to be lingering
> > on this topic too.)
> >
> > Per discussion on debian-cd, I have prepared a test ISO and changes to
> > debian-cd to allow the use of ISOLINUX in the boot sector.
>
> OK, I now have a third update, which fixes the boot so the correct
> rootdisk images are used for each flavor.  It also updates the
> packages on the ISO to woody as of today.
>
>   http://www.phy.olemiss.edu/debian-cd/woody-i386-1.raw
>   Size: 193789952 bytes
>   MD5SUM: af6c34970ae8295f46c2e00e72292cd1
>
>   Also at rsync://www.phy.olemiss.edu/debian-cd/

f3126f5f0e54777d0fdabde5735a90be  woody-i386-1.raw

Which is the same as in the README.txt that came with it.

This is available via http, ftp, and rsync on
ftp.acc.umu.se/mirror/relativity.phy.olemiss.edu/cnlawren/ - if you want
me to rename the directory it can be done, but might also make people have
a harder time finding it.

> The size decreased because now I'm hardlinking the isolinux/*.bin
> files on the ISO; this saves 1.44MB per floppy image.  In return a few
> more packages were able to fit.
>
> I've also put up a README file with this info at the same URL.  The
> tar file mentioned in the previous email has also been updated.

Mirrored here too.

/Mattias Wadenstein