3.0.23 (was Re: clock is ticking on arm, mips, mipsel)

Colin Walters <walters@debian.org> writes:

> On Wed, 2002-04-03 at 11:39, Adam Di Carlo wrote:
> >
> > Please do builds/uploads of boot-floppies 3.0.22 for arm, mips, and
> > mipsel within the next 48 hours.  If not, you will probably not have
> > up-to-date boot-floppies for the Woody release.  Thanks.
>
> We are doing one last 3.0.23 release, right?  There's one bit of code
> (already committed) that I would like to get into the final woody b-f
> for powerpc, although it's not strictly release-critical.

I've been told that 3.0.23 is going to be for 3.0r1.

My experience is thatt we do often have non-trivial post-release fixes
and we keep working on it.  Certainly the documentation problems alone
are enough to keep at it.

I'm also hearing rumors that alpha is having problems building.  That
might force a 3.0.23 upload...

Anyhow, if anyone here wishes 3.0.23 to be finalized and uploaded,
hopefully not sooner than a week from now, they should be sure to
email me and this list requesting it, and why.