[no subject]

Hi,

I downloaded and burned Debian ( http://ftp.fi.debian.org/debian-cd/2.2_rev5/i386/binary-i386-1.iso ) and when i tried to install it, the monitor goes to standby. Same happened with Mandrake distribution.

The computer is quite old, 133 mhz intel pentium with 32 mb of ram and 2 gb of harddisk.

So only the welcome screen with install help comes to screen and then when I press enter ( boot: linux ) the monitor goes to standby mode.

Mikko