Re: [fw: 3.0.22 plan, translations (b-f bugs dropping like flies.)]

David Kimdon <dwhedon@debian.org> writes:

> I'd like to see a release of boot-floppies 3.0.22 on or around the
> weekend of April 6.  I'm hoping to organize some extensive testing of
> this release (probably the weekend of April 13).

I'm happy to help do the work to even release it this weekend.
Releasing the pkg is the best way to get testers, IMHO.  That way, if
we need to make more changes, we still have a week or so for 3.0.23...

Anyhow, I'll try to be on #debian-boot if anyone wants me real-time.