alpha/milo install on multia

Hi,
except the sparse ext2 which i did not get working (Does the 2.2 Milo
really support this) there seems to be a problem with
"Make system bootable from disk". Selecting this pops up something like
"Found DOS partition" - Acknowledging this immeatly goes to the initial
dbootstrap "Welcome" screen. No dos filesystem gets created nor does
the milo/linload.exe etc get copied to that partition. I did that by
hand afterwards. I was unsuccessful in letting milo boot from the sparse
ext2 filesystem - Selecting the partition with "hda6:" and then issueing
an "ls" within milo showed an empty directory. A boot command like
"boot hda6:vmlinuz root=/dev/hda6" fails. As a workaround i copied
the kernel to the dos partition which is not really satisfying ...

I'll retry in a couple of minutes ...

Flo
Nine nineth on september the 9th              Welcome to the new billenium