Re: trying to clean up a bit with the questions concerning 'Initialize...' [success!]

Hi Chris

>> Well, now I hope you can do something with the runes printed here!! ;)
>
> Cool, thanks Andi. Matt decided to take a look at the code, and I think he
> found the problem. He marked the bug pending. So, after the next build it
> should be better.

Huuhh, I am happy I could help!! Now I am finally going to dry my
desktop, as I was in a cold sweat all during the test runs. This morning I found my
books all dripping wet on my table..

Should I be trying just the next builds, or should I wait until the bug gets
closed, so that I can betatest your fixes?

--
Thanks again for all your support!!!
Andi