Re: Add: XFS, woody and usb

#include <hallo.h>
Martin Persenius wrote on Wed Mar 20, 2002 um 11:56:54AM:

> > Hm. So it stops working _before_ you get the insert-root-floppy prompt?
>
> I'm booting your xfs 2.4.18 ISO. I don't receive any message about
> inserting root-floppy. Though, when I've pressed enter and linux.bin
> gets loaded, it says "AT keyboard not present", or something to that
> degree.

ISO or boot-floppies, it is the same code.

> floppy disk. Though, shouldn't the iso work? Just one question here,
> "default bf2.4", do you mean the unofficial woody?

Why inofficial? I mean the official bf2.4 boot-floppies from any mirror,
for example
http://ftp.uni-kl.de/pub/linux/debian/dists/woody/main/disks-i386/current/images-1.44/bf2.4/.

> > with them, please file a bug report against boot-floppies (simple, Howto on
> > http://bugs.debian.org).
>
> Sure. And yes, I can reproduce it, it fails EVERYTIME.

Okay, so does the installer come up? Do you see the initial lang-chooser
screen?

> > Nope. Feel free to do so if you can reproduce the problems better to me.
> > I need my machine (with USB peripherals) for work, not for lots of testing.
>
> Ok.

Gruss/Regards,
Eduard.
--
!netgod:*! time flies when youre using linux
!doogie:*! yeah, infinite loops in 5 seconds.