Wrong Disk message attempting to use base image floppies.

http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/dists/testing/main/disks-i386/current/images
-1.44/
http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/dists/testing/main/disks-i386/base-images-cu
rrent/images-1.44/

I downloaded floppy images from these two directories this evening.  The
install using these floppy images proceeded OK until it came time to load
the first of the 'base' image disks.  When I did so I received the following
error message:

WRONG DISK!
This is disk 1 of 19 in disks-i386/images-1.44/base series of 16Mar2002
22:29.
Wrong disk.  This is from series disks-i386/images-1.44/base.  You need disk
1 of series the base series.
<continue>

Best Regards, Allen