Re: 3.0.20 powerpc build

On Fri, 2002-03-15 at 04:27, Chris Tillman wrote:
> First, mac-fdisk doesn't run. From the menu, there's just a
> flash. From vc 2, it complains about an extra "(". I think we saw this
> problem before, (the last time aph built? - sorry, but I think it's
> true) and it had to do with library reduction. The version in the
> current root image lists out at 21008 blocks, a working one is 29404.

Yes, it was #126489.  I don't think we ever figured out what the
original cause was but it went away when someone rebuilt the image.

Maybe Adam has a bad mac-fdisk.deb in his local archive directory, or
something.  At any rate, the binary that's placed on the rootdisk is
obviously getting scrunged somehow, either prior to or during the build.

p.